|Robotino is powered by Linux (Ubuntu). But it is also possible to install Microsoft Windows on Robotino.|
- Restore from bootable USB stick
- Create image for bootable USB stick
- Ubuntu 12.04 modifications
- Ubuntu 16.04 modifications
- Install wiki.openrobotino.org locally on Robotino
- OS Images
- OS language
A subset of Robotino's functionality is provided by the robotino-daemons for Windows installer. It includes
- rpcd: Robotino's central message dispatcher
- controld3: Access to Robotino's Motors and IOs.
- laserd: Support for Hokuyo URG laser rangefinders.
- restapid: Robotino's web-interface and Robotino's REST-API.
The main reason for running Windows on Robotino is to run Matlab or LabView directly on Robotino. This gives you fast access to the Robotino platform and local access to other devices that are handled directly by Matlab or LabView.