|Robotino is powered by Linux (Ubuntu). But it is also possible to install Microsoft Windows on Robotino.|
- Restore from bootable USB stick
- Create image for bootable USB stick
- Ubuntu 12.04 modifications
- Ubuntu 16.04 modifications
- Install wiki.openrobotino.org locally on Robotino
- OS Images
- OS language
A subset of Robotino's functionality is provided by the robotino-daemons for Windows installer. It includes
- rpcd: Robotino's central message dispatcher
- controld3: Access to Robotino's Motors and IOs.
- laserd: Support for Hokuyo URG laser rangefinders.
- restapid: Robotino's web-interface and Robotino's REST-API.
The main reason for running Windows on Robotino is to run Matlab or LabView directly on Robotino. This gives you fast access to the Robotino platform and local access to other devices that are handled directly by Matlab or LabView.
On Windows 10 you have to disable disable Signed Driver Enforcement:
BCDEDIT -Set LoadOptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS BCDEDIT -Set TESTSIGNING ON
After installing the daemons package you can reenable it:
BCDEDIT –Set LoadOptions EENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS BCDEDIT –Set TESTSIGNING OFF
You also have to disable Microsoft BallPoint driver. If not USB devices might be detected as serial mouse:
REG ADD "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sermouse" /V Start /T REG_DWORD /F /D 4