|The new API2 is going to replace the current programming interface to Robotino(r).||
The new API2 is currently under development. The main new features are
- Support for up to 4 cameras.
- Support for up to 4 laser rangefinders.
- Support for camera controls like brightness, contrast, auto white balance ... The supported controls depend on the camera used.
- Integrated web server for controlling Robotino by a web browser or your smartphone.
- Easy build process due to minimal dependencies to external libraries.
- Uses TCP port 12080 for communication only. This minimizes problems with firewalls.
The new API2 is based on a RPC like infrastructure. The REC-RPC library is a interprocess communication middleware similar to ROS. It is based on Qt and does not have any other dependencies.
- Quickstart guide to use API2
- How to install API2 daemons on Robotino
- Building API2 from sources
- C++ programming with API2
- Java programming with API2
- .Net programming with API2