In this example, Robotino follows a wall based on the input from its distance sensors. The example is located in the RobotinoMRDS/Examples/WallFollow folder.
Running the example
You must have the following installed on your system to run this example:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (or Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express)
Step 1: Setting the correct IP address for Robotino
- Navigate to RobotinoMRDS\Services\Robotino and open the project Robotino.csproj
- Open Robotino.cs and go to line number 82 (approximately) and replace the following line with the IP address of your Robotino
- Build the project
Step 2: Building the example project
- Navigate to RobotinoMRDS\Examples\WallFollow and open the WallFollow.csproj
- Build the WallFollow project
- Right click on the WallFollow project in the Solution Explorer and set it as a startup project
- Hit F5
A video of this example in action can be viewed below.