Building the examples with Eclipse
- Please install the latest Java Development Kit.
- Also download the Eclipse IDE for Java Developers. You don't need to install this, just unzip the downloaded zip file in your preferred directory.
Building the Camera example
- Run eclipse.exe
- Select your preferred workspace if you haven't done so already.
- Once eclipse has started, select File->New->Project from the Menu bar.
- Select "Java Project from Existing Ant Buildfile" by expanding the Java field.
- Navigate to the build.xml file in the Camera folder to locate the Ant Buildfile. Click finish.
- Once the project has been loaded, build and run it as a "Java Application".
- If the "Select Java Application" window opens then replace the ** by main and then select Main - (default package).
- The application should now run. Type the IP address of Robotino and click Connect.
Repeat the same procedure as above to build the other examples.